PhoreMost® is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join our team!
Summary: Accounts Assistant
PhoreMost® is looking for a talented and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team. We have developed a next-generation high-throughput screening platform called SITESEEKER® to identify the best new targets for future therapy and the mechanisms to drug them. Our technology is positioned to massively expand the diversity of novel therapeutics for several key diseases of unmet clinical need – we are drugging the undruggable. The Accounts Assistant will play a key role in helping to the ensure the accuracy of the financial records, systems and controls. You shall report directly into the Financial Controller.
Who we are:
We are a biotech company located in Cambridge, UK. Our SITESEEKER® platform uses a cutting-edge approach called PROTEINi® (protein interference) to identify novel targets. This technology has the ability to identify hidden or cryptic drug sites in disease-relevant proteins that might be missed using conventional methods of target discovery. PhoreMost has developed a number of partnerships and an exciting pipeline of first-in-class drug discovery programmes spanning multiple therapeutic areas including oncology, immuno-oncology, and ageing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Purchase Ledger – posting purchase invoices and checking supplier statements
- Sales Ledger - Posting invoices and allocating receipts
- Bank and credit reconciliations
- Assist with month end and year end procedures
- Assist with year end audit process
- Completion of ONS returns
- Administration of contracts and agreements for the company
- Basic payroll duties i.e. employee onboarding
- IT proficient (Xero, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Works well within a team and is self-motivated
- Has an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent pension – 8% employer contributions
- Hybrid working – a mix of office and working from home
- Employee share options
Time: This is a permanent part time position – 4 days per week
Please Email your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements for this position to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice