Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. PhoreMost Ltd (we & us) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in our websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and some of the images contained within this website are ©Copyright PhoreMost Ltd, their clients or partners. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.